Sunday 15 July 2012

Arancini Di Riso (Yum)

I won't pretend that these didn't take a long time...(mostly because I took no shortcuts)... however, they were worth it!


There are several stages to making these.
Firstly you make a stock (I've previously blogged about how I did this)
Then you need to make the risotto (Mine was similar to this recipe, plus chicken!)
Finally you need to make the breadcrumbs, which I did using homemade bread.

(Serves 6)
Ingredients:
400g Risotto
6 chunks of Mozzarella
6 tspns Tomato Chutney
Flour
2 eggs
Breadcrumbs
Salt & Pepper

Recipe:
1) Preheat the oven at 180 degrees and sprinkle flour on a baking tray
2) Roll up the mozzarella & tomato chutney in 6 balls of risotto
3) Cover each ball with flour
4) Beat the eggs and then cover each ball in the egg
5) Add salt & pepper to the breadcrumbs, then cover the balls in this mixture.
6) Place the balls on the floury tray and cook for 25 minutes, until golden.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment