Monday 26 December 2011

Paint Your Own Porcelain Presents with Pens!

For my cousins' Christmas presents I made some fun and unique porcelain sets!
It's quick & easy to do, all you need is some porcelain & these pens.
They are great because you draw straight onto the porcelain and the paint sets without baking. Plus, you get about 30 seconds before the paint drys where you can easily wipe off any mistakes.

The first set I made was a Breakfast Set (Plate, Bowl & Mug):
For this I drew snowflakes inside all the pieces & a fun cartoon alpine scene on the outside.


The second set was a Tea Set (Tea Pot, Sugar Pot & Milk Jug).
For this I drew green & silver stripes. I also drew a quilted pattern on the tea pot to make it look like it had a Teapot Cosy on. 


They appear to have liked them, and I certainly loved making them!
Have a go :)
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment