Tuesday 15 November 2011

Homemade Chunky Chickpea & Pancetta Soup


Okay, I must admit.. I got the recipe from my new 'easy soups' cookbook (ISBN 978-1-84975-044-08).. but it was definitely too tasty not to blog about! I won't show you the recipe, but I will tell you it tastes bloody good! The soup book is amazing; they must have employed the best food photographers in town! (Especially in comparison to my Nikon Cool Pic snap)


I served mine with some delicious pesto rolls. (Okay, I cheated with these too.. I used Tesco's crust white bread mix flour). Simply add water to the mix, knead the dough & break into small rolls. With each individual roll, stretch out the dough, spread some pesto on top & roll up into swirls. Leave to prove for 30 minutes & bake for 15 minutes. (The bread instructions are on the packet!)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment