Tuesday 1 November 2011

Red Peppers Stuffed with Apricot & Feta Couscous

I've been meaning to blog about this dinner for a little while...


Although, I cannot take complete credit for it!
The couscous was made following this recipe: http://www.beyondbakedbeans.com/articles/20100523
It's delicious! (And 'serves 4 as a main' is a very generous helping!)

I simply, hollowed out the peppers, sprayed them with frylight & baked in the oven for about 15 minutes on 180 Degrees.
Whilst the peppers were cooking, I made the couscous.
I then removed the peppers from the oven, added the couscous & put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Covered the plates with mix leaf salad, added the stuff peppers & served with sweet chilli sauce! 
A nice and healthy nom nom nom..

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment