Sunday 6 November 2011

Reindeer Decorations

Okay, it's not quite December... but I have lots of Christmas present plans, so it's time to get making!


Here is my little Reindeer Christmas Tree decoration: 




The pattern for the little fellow is as follows:




Your'll need to cut out 2 A pieces (one in reverse) (make sure you cut a whole in each piece where the antlers go), 1 B piece and 4 C pieces (2 in reverse). Like this:



Sew the top halves of the A pieces together (in other words, sew from the tail to the chin).. annoyingly I didn't a photo of this. Make sure you always sew on the inside of the fabric.

Next sew Piece B on (make sure you leave the bum bit unsewn), it should look like this:


Then pull the fabric so it is no longer inside out. 

(Sorry, but I didn't take anymore photos of the making, I hope my description is good enough)

Separately, sew a Piece C back to back with a reversed Piece C. Make sure not to sew the end of these together because your'll need pull the fabric so it is no longer inside out. Do this twice (as there are two antlers). 


Sew the antlers onto the head: You should have cut a whole in each Piece A where the antlers go, push the antlers through the hole & sew on.


Stuff the reindeer with teddy stuffing & sew up the bum. 
Sew on a button (preferably red!)


(Sorry for the lack of photos, but hey look... I've put them on a non-christmas tree)




 I hope you like them (they may be your Christmas present!)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment